UPDATE MARCH 16, 2020
In following Health Canada recommendations, all mid-week programming has been cancelled until further notice. We will have updates for you regarding Sunday Service by Thursday, March 19.
UPDATE: MARCH 12, 2020
In light of the developing COVID-19 virus, we wanted to let you know about a few precautions
we will be taking this Sunday in order to ensure our community stays as safe and healthy as
possible in the coming weeks.
We are not exercising this caution out of fear, and we’re confident that the risk to our
community still remains low at this time, but we are keen to protect those who are
considered more vulnerable in our community, and therefore we plan to be diligent in
stopping the spread of germs where possible.
Until further notice, we will be continuing to meet as a church family at our usual times, but in the meantime:
• Our ushers will be greeting you at the door with a wave and a smile, rather than a handshake.
• We have hand-sanitizer placed throughout the lobby - you are encouraged to use these, as well as continue to wash your hands regularly (handwashing is the most effective).
• We are taking extra precautions to ensure our space, including surfaces, door handles, toys, etc., are cleaned in between uses.
• We will not be passing the offering bags during the service, rather, you can leave your tithes and offerings with an usher on the way out the door.
• We strongly encourage anyone who’s recently travelled outside of the country and is showing symptoms of a fever or cough to continue to self-isolate, and to check out our podcasts at calvarydunnville.ca.
We will continue to monitor this situation and respond to developments based on advice as
it’s released by the Government.
Lastly, please continue to pray for our country, and our world, at this time. We pray that God
would protect those who are vulnerable, heal those who are sick, and comfort those who are
mourning. We pray that God would continue to give us wisdom to respond to this situation,
and that our responses would be characterized by the peace, trust, and faith that we have
been called to.
Thank you for helping us to keep our community healthy!