PRAY LIKE JESUS TAUGHT US TO PRAY
“Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”
- Begin praying by declaring “Father, You are HOLY!”
- Pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life. “God, not my will, but yours!”
- Tell God what it is that you need. He is our provider!
- Lay down your sins before God, and ask for forgiveness.
- List out by name those you need to forgive, and ask God for help!
- Grace is a gift we all have access to, open the gift and accept God’s grace to overcome sin.
- Your Family
- Your Friends and any person that comes up in your thoughts as you pray
- Your Job/Co-workers
- Dunnville and surrounding communities
- Calvary Church and it’s Leadership team
- + add your own
- Start small.
- Plan what you’ll do instead of eating.
- Consider how it will affect others.
- Try different kinds of fasting (Daniel Fast, sun up to sun down, 1 meal).
- Fast from something other than food (hobby, social media, tv).
WEDNESDAYS | JAN 8, 15 & 22 | 6:30 PM | PRAYER AND WORSHIP NIGHTS)
SUNDAY | JAN 19 | 10 AM & 6 PM | SPECIAL GUEST, PAUL FRASER